A commercial cleaning company should perform quality control inspections to ensure that the services being provided meets or exceed the customer’s expectations. A quality control checklist typically includes the following important tasks:
- Overall inspection: The supervisor inspects the entire area to ensure that all surfaces are cleaned and no areas are missed.
- Surface cleaning: The supervisor checks if all surfaces have been wiped down and cleaned appropriately, including desks, tables, counters, windows, and mirrors. Important to use an EPA registered solution.
- Floor cleaning: The supervisor checks if all floors have been swept, mopped, or vacuumed appropriately, paying attention to corners and hard-to-reach areas.
- Restroom deep cleaning: The supervisor checks if all restrooms are cleaned and sanitized properly, including sinks, toilets, urinals, and floors.
- Trash removal: The supervisor checks if all trash and recyclables are removed from the area and disposed of appropriately.
- Supply restocking: The supervisor checks if all supplies, such as toilet paper, paper towels, and soap, have been restocked as needed.
- Special requests: The supervisor checks if any special requests or instructions from the client have been followed, such as cleaning specific areas or using particular cleaning products.
- Customer satisfaction: The supervisor checks if the client is satisfied with the cleaning services and if any feedback or concerns were raised.
Quality control checklists may vary depending on the specific requirements of the facility and the client. However, it typically covers the main areas of cleaning and ensures that the cleaning job meets the required standards. APCS has trained supervisors that inspect our cleaning crew’s work. The end result, our clients are satisfied with our services and their buildings in compliance. Call us to learn more about our services!